You will work with our growing team on a 3-month contract, with options to extend, as a Senior Software Engineer, Interactive Video Platform to design and build high-performance interactive video delivery solutions. We are a small passionate team focused on delivering a high-quality product to market.
You are passionate about technology and have worked previously in the video solutions industry. You have experience with a variety of programming languages and the AWS suite, and you aren’t afraid to try a new one. Your passion for software development keeps you learning and adopting new techniques and trends to improve how you work, not just the code you write.
- Lead the product from a technical standpoint
- Work with a Product Manager to design and implement tools and processes to rapidly iterate and continuously release software
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Produce testable code and assist in the quality assurance process
- Leverage Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Amazon Interactive Video Software (IVS) capabilities
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, ElasticSearch, Lambda)
- Working knowledge of MongoDB and/or SQL databases
- Working knowledge of Terraform (Infrastructure-as-code)
- Working knowledge of various conditional access/video/audio codec and streaming protocols
- Experience with Agile Methodologies